1. To make a bid for an Online Auction item, simply enter your bid amount in the comment section under item photo. The opening bid can be found in the items description. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $5.00. Any raises less than $5.00 shall be declared invalid and voided (deleted).
2. Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, a DLW executive will act as the final authority.
3. The winning bidder will be contacted, via Facebook message, to arrange payment and to arrange pick up or delivery of item. Delivery or shipping fee may incur. Free delivery in St. Louis, St. Charles and Lincoln Counties in Missouri. Free meetup delivery in a mutually agreed upon location within any of these counties
4. Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, PayPal, credit card, or a personal check (fee may apply for PayPal or credit card payments). Receipts will be available upon request
5. Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
6. By bidding in the Online Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules. DLW reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Auction. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items are “as is”.
7. DLW provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.